Wednesday, October 9, 2013

AAAH the Rides

There are really sweet rides:
I LOVED the Teacups!


Some not so sweet rides:
Max and John on "Wild Thunder Mountain"
Some particularly terrifying rides:

John Almost Lost His Lunch on This One

And one particular ride I wouldn't put my worst enemy on:

Hollywood Tower Hotel a.k.a.
"Twilight Zone Tower of Terror"


Why is everyone but the little lady in the middle smiling?

The Most Afraid I've Ever Been

I'm thinking of selling the rights to this photo to Disney.  They can use it to promote what this ride is actually supposed to make you feel like! In an old rickety service elevator that drops you countless times (like once wouldn't be enough) from a height of seven stories. Can't believe I let the boys talk me into it!





2 comments:

  1. This made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. The captions are the very best....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the captions. It was really scary! Warning to the elderly (or incontinent) - avoid this ride!

      Delete